Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Quick Note...

I got an email from Bruce Byfield yesterday, from which I learned that one of my stealth projects had been "outed" by my pals Miguel and jdub. This is actually a good thing, since I'd gotten distracted for the last month or so on paying work. In any case, the site was actually pulled together enough that it was good to get the kick in the ass and get it out there.

So, I actually did what I was threatening to do at GCDS, and put up boycott-boycottnovell.com. Enjoy! I'm happy to have outside contributions if anyone wants to provide some. Traffic's going up nicely, and it's getting a lot of mentions on Twitter and elsewhere.

Love,

Your friendly, neighborhood "troll-like enemy of the free software movement" (still no word on whether this represents the official position of the FSF...)
blog comments powered by Disqus