Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bob's "Eye Candy" Presentation

Last Saturday afternoon, I gave Bob Murphy's presentation on "Eye Candy for Linux-based Mobile Devices". The talk was well-attended and, apparently, well-received, and I thank everyone who came.

I've posted a PDF of the slides as well as the (11.4MB, be forewarned) video I presented on my web server, so feel free to pull them down if you want copies. I'll post a PDF of Bob's paper as soon as the Linux Symposium opens later next week: I think they have the right of first publication here...

On that note, now that I'm back from Istanbul, I'm heading right out again this coming Sunday on a two continent, three city two-week tour. I'll be at OSCON from Sunday morning through Tuesday, then up in Ottawa for the Linux Symposium (Bob will be presenting there) from the 23rd through the 26th, at which point I'm off to Amsterdam for a week for LiMo Foundation meetings. If you're going to be in any of those places any of those times, let me know. I've already made a reservation for dinner at my favorite restaurant in Ottawa, Sweetgrass...

Also, it seems that editing postings, at least on Blogger, moves them up again in the syndication on Planet; sorry for the inconvenience, I'll try to get it right the first time in the future...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fact or Factoid? ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factoid